The Main objective of this video editing course is to produce internationally standard video editors that would be able to work anywhere in the world as video editors and compositors either as a freelance video editor or with a video editing studio. This course uses the most popular software in teaching both video and audio editing to increase the students employability with a flexible schedule laced with team projects, seminars, assignments and portfolio development. The Advanced Certification course in Audio/Video Editing and compositing is a 100% practical course.Software Used: Tuka Studio
- Introduction of AV Editing
- Understanding the playback deck
- Editing Work Station management
- Broadband and streaming video technology.
- Editing basics and implementation of various techniques used in non-linear.
- Understanding compression and its affects along with various methods.
- Editing,Color correction,Audio mixing
- Production models
- Preproduction & Post-Production activities
- Role of audio & effects
- Mix and composite,output
As the Building Maintainance, we first create the highest level of trust and integrity with our clients. We value our role in the success of your project, and take all the steps needed to ensure the end product is one that meets your needs and makes us proud. As your general contractor, we provide all materials, labor, equipment and services; subcontract with trade and specialty contractors; assist with building permits; monitor schedule and cash flow; and ensure a safe and secure project site.